Do you want to delete your Twitter account? Check out the following method!
Are you tired of playing on Twitter? Want to delete your Twitter account because Quora is more fun?
Until now, Twitter has become one of the most popular social media platforms alongside Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and the like.
There are millions of Twitter users that we certainly don’t know about the character of every human Twitter user.
There are bound to be those who just have a plate, there are those who are adventurous, and of course there are those who have criminal minds.
If you’ve never played Twitter again, it’s better to deactivate or delete your account so that your data and digital footprints are not misused by irresponsible people.
And for the sake of security too, because it is never opened again, your account could suddenly be hacked and change hands to someone else.
Then, how to permanently delete a Twitter account? What if the account is suspended or suspended? Or, what if we forget the password and email?
Well, you don’t need to worry, because here we will detail step by step how to permanently or temporarily delete a Twitter account, a suspended Twitter account, or a Twitter account for which you forgot the password and email.
1. How to Permanently Delete Twitter Account
Before you follow this method, make sure you first have a Twitter account and don’t forget your email and password, because you have to login first to permanently delete your Twitter account.
If so, follow these steps:
- Step #1: Go to Twitter.com and login to your Twitter account.
- Step #2: Click the 3 dots symbol as in the image below:
- Step #3: Click Settings & Privacy. See image below:
- Step #4: Go to Your Account menu.
- Step #5: Then, click on Deactivate Your Account. View image:
- Step #6: Scroll down, and click Deactivate. View image:
- Step #7: Enter your Twitter account password, then click Deactivate. View image:
- Step #8: Alright, just waiting 30 days for Twitter to delete it permanently.
Until this point, your account has been deactivated by Twitter.
But even so, your data is actually still stored by Twitter.
You can still reactivate it before the 30 day period since it was deactivated. This is very useful if at any time you change your mind not to delete your account.
If you want to activate it again, you just need to log in with your account email and password as usual.
Well, if you really want to delete your Twitter account forever, you just have to wait for a period of 30 days (don’t open it again) for your data to be permanently deleted by Twitter.
2. How to Delete Twitter Account on HP
Actually, how to delete a Twitter account on a cellphone is more or less the same as on a laptop or PC.
Before following the steps below, you need to install the Twitter application on your cell phone or smartphone.
After installing the Twitter app, open the app and follow these steps:
- Step #1: Log into your Twitter account.
- Step #2: Tap the 3 dash symbol in the top left corner of your screen. View image:
- Step #3: Then, tap Settings and Privacy.
- Step #4: Tap Account.
- Step #5: Scroll down and tap Deactivate Your Account.
- Step #6: Before you deactivate your account, read the terms first.
If so, tap Nonaktifkan.
- Step #7: Next, enter the password and tap Nonaktifkan.
- Step #8: Congratulations, your account has been deactivated.
To delete it permanently, you just have to wait 30 days without opening it again.
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted by Twitter along with the data and digital traces stored in your account.
Within that 30 day period, you can still reactivate it if you suddenly change your mind.
To reactivate it, you just need to login with your email and password as usual.
3. How to Delete an Account Forgot Password and Email
If you want to delete your Twitter account, but you forgot your password and email so you can’t log in, don’t worry, because you can still delete your account without logging in.
The condition is, even if you forget your password and email, at least you have to remember the username or cellphone number that you registered with your Twitter account.
- Step #1: Go to Twitter.com on your PC/laptop and click Sign In.
- Step #2: Then, click Forgot password? as in the image below:
- Step #3: Enter your Twitter email.
If you forget, you can enter the cellphone number that you registered on your Twitter account, or it could be your username. Just choose which one you remember.
Then click Search. See image below:
- Step #4: Next, you will be faced with a page like the image below.
If you can still access your email, you can click Next to request access to your twitter account, then deactivate your Twitter account as usual.
However, if you can’t access your email, then click Don’t have access to these?.
- Step #5: If you click on Don’t have access to these?, then you will be presented with a form page as shown below.
Your task is to fill out the form according to the problem you are facing so that Twitter can help with your problem.
- Step #6: In the form, you need to enter a backup email address so that Twitter can follow up on the problem you are facing.
In addition, you also need to describe this problem in the column provided. See image below:
Actually, you can fill it with Indonesian. But, it would be better if you fill it in English so that Twitter can easily understand it.
For example, here we write:
“I would like to deactivate my Twitter account that I made by e-mail (Gmail), but I couldn’t log in to my Twitter account because I have lost my password and its e-mail address. I hope that Twitter can deactivate my account.”
If everything is filled in, click Submit.
After you send it, you just have to wait for a reply from Twitter to the email you entered in the form.
Usually it takes a few days to wait for a reply from Twitter to resolve this issue to delete your Twitter account.
4. How to Delete a Suspended Account
Basically, Twitter accounts are suspended or suspended because they are indicated as fake or spam accounts, threatened with being hacked, or tweets that violate Twitter rules.
The suspension of the account was carried out by Twitter to avoid misuse of the account and so as not to conflict with Twitter rules.
Usually, Twitter accounts that have not been opened for a long time will also be indicated as spam, so that the account can be suspended by Twitter.
Well, if your account has been suspended by Twitter, you don’t need to worry, because you can apply for the recovery of an account that has been suspended.
Or, if you want to deactivate or delete a suspended or suspended Twitter account, then here are the steps:
- Step #1: Log into your Twitter account.
- Step #2: Click Learn more. See image below:
- Step #3: Next, you will be faced with an explanation of the suspended account.
If you want to delete a suspended or suspended Twitter account, you can scroll down and find information on How to deactivate your suspended account.
Then, click the link as shown in the image below:
- Step #4: Next, you will be faced with the Help Center page.
Your task is to fill out the available form according to the problem you are facing and your goal to delete your Twitter account.
- Step #5: When everything is filled in, click Submit.
After you send it, you just have to wait for a reply from Twitter to your email to follow up on the problems you face.
Those are ways to permanently or temporarily disable Twitter accounts, suspended, suspended, or Twitter accounts that have forgotten their password and email.
If you’ve managed to permanently delete your Twitter account, don’t forget to share it with your friends, OK!