Does my iPhone work when the phone is off? Yes, you can find an iPhone, even if it’s dead.
You can track your own way in several ways, then how to find a lost iPhone.
As for how to find the location of a lost iPhone, you can use several devices.
For devices and how to find a lost iPhone is as follows.
How to Find an Offline or Dead iPhone
Even if your iPhone is lost and turned off, you will still be able to find the iPhone.
Then, how to find a lost iPhone but the iPhone is offline or dead.
Here are some ways to find your lost iPhone, which you can try with multiple devices.
The method is as follows.
1. Track My iPhone Location from iPad
The first way to find your lost iPhone, you can track it through the iPad.
For the way itself, it’s easy and very simple to do. Then how to find iPhone from iPad.
The way to find it is as follows.
- First, Open the Find My app on the iPad.
- Then, select the Devices Tab.
- Then, a list of your Find My-enabled devices will appear.
- If so, please select your iPhone from the list of devices.
- Next, select Directions which is useful for getting walking or driver directions to the location of your iPhone.
- If your iPhone is offline but not turned off, you can click Play Sound to help you find the iPhone when you want to approach it.
- If your iPhone is off, you can enable Notify When Found to send location notifications to iPad when your iPhone is turned on again.
- Done, then the iPhone will be found.
If your iPhone is turned off, it will usually appear on the map and sidebar as an iPhone with a blank screen
However, if your iPhone is turned on, it will later appear with an active (colorful) Home screen.
With some of the ways above, then you will be able to find your lost iPhone in an Offline state.
For the next, please try it yourself according to what we have explained about how to find out a lost iPhone via iPad.
2. How to Find My iPhone from Another iPhone
For the second way, besides you can find a lost iPhone via iPad.
You can also find a lost iPhone by using another iPhone.
So, how to find a lost iPhone? For how you only need to do a few ways.
First prepare another iPhone first, then do it according to the instructions below.
- First, open the Find My app on your friend’s iPhone.
- Then click and select the My tab.
- Click Help Friends.
- Sign in to iCloud, using Touch or Face ID.
- Then select Use Different Apple ID.
- If so, Enter your iCloud ID and password.
- Then, select Not Now.
- To find a lost iPhone, select the list of devices that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Select, Play Voice which is useful for finding and hearing tones if you are near at the location of the lost iPhone.
- Next, select Directions to get Apple Maps directions for the location of your lost iPhone.
- Done, if you have, please find the location of your lost iPhone, according to the directions.
How, easy isn’t it? How to find a lost iPhone using another iPhone.
For the next if you experience a lost iPhone. You can try to find it in the way above, according to what we have explained.
3. How to Find Lost iPhone Via iCloud / Find
For the next method, you can find a lost iPhone by using the iCloud Find feature service.
iCloud Find or Find My iPhone iCloud is a type of application that you can use to find a lost iPhone.
As for how to use it, you only need to do a few steps.
So, with that lost iPhone, you can find it as expected.
For those of you who don’t know how to use Find My iPhone iCloud, to find a lost iPhone.
Here we will explain clearly and briefly. The method is as follows.
- First, Open the icloud.com browser, on your PC.
- Please login and enter your Apple ID and password.
- If so, Select it and click the Find iPhone app icon.
- Then select All Devices at the top.
- Next select your lost iPhone.
- If so, Maps will show the location of your lost iPhone.
- Done, please find it according to the map directions.
How very easy isn’t it? How to find a lost iPhone using iCloud.com.
For further, please try it yourself, as we have explained above.
4. How to Find My iPhone Using Google Maps
For those of you who usually ask questions about how to find an iPhone using the Google Maps feature service.
However, you don’t know how?
So here we will explain the steps on how to find the iPhone using Google Maps.
The method is as follows.
- Please, Go to Google Maps.
- Then, please log in to your Google account.
- If so, select the date when your iPhone disappeared.
- Next, check the last location your iPhone was active in.
- Done, if you have then the location will be visible on the screen. Please go to the location according to Google Maps directions.
Well, that’s how to find an iPhone using the Google Maps service feature.
How very easy, yes, for the next please try it yourself according to what we have explained above.
Does My iPhone Work When Phone Is Off
Maybe, you will think in such a way when the iPhone you are holding is lost.
Of course you will ask if my iPhone works when the phone is off, the answer is yes, because you can track it according to the methods above.
Or in 4 ways that we have described as above.
How Do I Enable Lost Mode on My iPhone?
Many people ask and don’t know how to activate lost mode on iPhone.
even though how to activate lost mode is very easy to do. Because you only need to do a few steps.
Then, that way you will be able to activate lost mode on the iPhone, the purpose of which is none other than to protect the iPhone when it is lost.
Then, how to enable lost mode on iPhone? Here’s how to enable lost mode on iPhone.
- First, Open the Find My app on your iPad.
- Then, select your lost device.
- Mark it as missing, then select Activate .
- Select Continue.
- Next, enter a phone number that you can call if someone finds your lost iPhone.
- Then select, Next.
- Please enter a message to display from the Lock screen.
- If you have selected Activate.
- Done, then you have successfully activated lost mode.
That way, you have successfully activated lost mode.
For further, please try according to what we have described above.
Maybe that’s all, we can explain about how to find a lost iPhone.
So, hopefully the discussion of this article can be useful, Thank you.