You forgot your Twitter email address? Try following the tutorial on how to find out your forgotten Twitter email address below!
Now, to log into a Twitter account, usually we only need to enter a username and password, it’s not the time to login using email.
Besides being more concise and practical, usernames are also easier to remember than emails.
Well, because we’re so used to logging in using our username, we might forget one day, what’s our Twitter email?, and maybe this is what you’re experiencing right now.
If you have this, then the solution is easy, just follow the short, fast, and easy way to find out your Twitter email address below.
How to Check Twitter Email by Login
Actually, to see a Twitter email address is very easy, as long as you still remember the username and password to be able to log into your account.
If you still remember the username and password, to find out the forgotten Twitter email address, follow these steps:
Here there are 3 ways: Using the Twitter application, Twitter Lite, and via PC/laptop. You just have to adjust it to the device or platform you are using.
1. Twitter app
As for how to find out, Email twitter through the application, is as follows.
- Step #1: Open the Twitter app on your cellphone, then login to your account.
- Step #2: After logging in, in the upper-left corner there is a symbol of 3 stripes. Tap the symbol.
- Step #3: Select Settings and privacy.
- Step #4: Select Account.
- Step #5: Already, there you will see your account data, starting from your username, cell phone number, to your email.
2. Twitter Lite
The second way you can find out the twitter lite email address, in the following way.
- Step #1: Open the Twitter Lite application on your cellphone, then log into your account.
- Step #2: After logging in, tap the profile photo icon in the upper-left corner.
- Step #3: Select Settings and privacy.
- Step #4: Select Your Account.
- Step #5: Select Account information.
Here, if you are asked to enter a password, then enter your password, then tap Confirm.
- Step #5: Already, there you will see your Twitter account data, starting from your username, cell phone number, to your Twitter email.
The third way you can find out your twitter account via Laptop and PC (Personal Computer), as for the method as follows.
- Step #1: Open Twitter.com on your laptop/PC browser, then login to your account.
- Step #2: Click More, then select Settings and privacy.
- Step #3: Click Account information.
- Step #4: If you are asked to enter a password, then enter the password and click Confirm.
- Step #5: Already, all your Twitter data will appear, starting from your username, cell phone number, and email.
How to Find Twitter Email without Login
The method above is how to find out your Twitter email address by logging in first, so the condition is that you must remember your username and password.
But, what if you also forget the username and password so you can’t login to your account?
By the way, you have left your Twitter account for a long time and haven’t opened it for a long time.
Well, if it’s like this, then there are several steps that you have to do to find out your email address.
1. Find your username first
The first step you have to do is find out your forgotten username first.
You just have to ask your friends who have Twitter accounts to open your Twitter profile.
Unlike email addresses which are more private, your username will appear at the bottom of your profile name, starting with “@”.
Let me see!
Well, if you’ve got your Twitter account username, then move on to step 2, OK!
If you still remember the password, then you can login to your account, then follow the steps to find out your Twitter email by logging in above.
2. Guess the email on the “Forgot password” page
After you get the username, then the next step is how you guess your email address on the forgot password page.
The method? Follow these steps!
- Step #1: Open Twitter.com in your browser, then click Sign In.
- Step #2: On this page, click Forgot password?
- Step #3: Enter your username in the column provided, then click Search.
- Step #4: Well, after that, you will be shown the initials of your email address. Maybe from these initials, you remember your email address.
But, what if you still don’t remember your email address?
Then you can click Don’t have access to these? to go to the Twitter Help Center page.
On the Help Center page, you can submit an access request to Twitter for forgetting your email or password.
All you have to do is fill out the form provided according to the problem you are facing.
Well, that’s how to find out a forgotten Twitter email, whether on an Android, iOS, Laptop, or PC.
If you manage to find out your Twitter email address, don’t forget to comment and share with your friends, OK!