Ways to Turn Off an iPhone – There are many reasons people turn off HP. Starting from going to sleep, praying, or participating in events that require the cell phone to be disabled.
In addition, the reason someone turns off their cell phone is because the cellphone system itself has a problem, whether it’s an error or even hangs.
It’s not only the best Android phones that experience it. iPhones also often experience the same thing and of course it’s really annoying.
If so, what is the easiest and most hassle-free way to turn off the iPhone?
Guide How To Turn Off iPhone
There are 2 different ways to turn off your iPhone. This is because the design and model of the iPhone 6 to 8 are different from those of the iPhone X and 11.
In other words, for example, how to turn off the iPhone 6 will be a little different from how to turn off the iPhone 11, gang. This is important to know before you want to buy the latest HP iPhone.
Curious how? Don’t worry, ApkVenue will give you a guide on how to turn off your iPhone the easiest and most hassle free!
1. For iPhone 6, 7, or 8
For those of you who have an iPhone 6 to 8, the steps you have to do are easy and very simple. Here’s the guide!
- Step – 1: Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds until your cell phone screen becomes dark blur and the Power Off symbol appears.
- Step – 2: The Power Off symbol contains the message “Slide to Power Off”. That is, you are required to slide the symbol to the right to turn off the iPhone. Please do.
- Step – 3: After you slide the Power Off symbol to the right, a rotating circle will appear, indicating that your iPhone is processing and will turn off in a few seconds.
Note: You must immediately slide the Power Off button to the right. If it’s too long, your iPhone will automatically cancel the process of turning off the cellphone.
2. For iPhone X or 11
Well, for the iPhone X and 11 itself, the steps taken are slightly different from the previous iPhone series. Here’s how to turn off the iPhone 11 in exactly the same way as the iPhone X.
- Step – 1: Press and hold the right side button and the Volume Down button simultaneously until your cell phone screen becomes dark and the Power Off symbol appears.
- Step – 2: The Power Off symbol contains the message “Slide to Power Off”. Please slide the symbol to the right to turn off the iPhone.
- Step – 3: Wait for a few seconds until your cellphone is completely dead.
Guide How To Turn Off iPhone Without Power Button
So, what happens if the Power button on the iPhone is damaged and cannot function properly?
For example, you want to know how to turn off your iPhone X without the Power button because it just fell out of your hand. How do you do that?
Calm! Jaka will give a guide on how to turn off the iPhone without the simplest power button for you. This method can be used for all types of iPhone.
- Step – 1: Go to Settings option, then select General.
- Step – 2: Scroll down your iPhone screen until you find the Shut Down option. Choose that option.
- Step – 3: When you have selected the Shutdown option, your screen will automatically turn into a dark blur and a Power Off symbol appears just like how to turn off an iPhone in general.
- Step – 4: Swipe the Power Off symbol from left to right to continue the iPhone shutdown process.
Note: Although it can be used for all types of iPhones, this method only applies to iPhones that have at least iOS 11.
Guide How to Force Power Off iPhone
So, what happens if the iPhone you are using suddenly freezes or hangs and can’t be used at all?
Usually this happens because of several things, one of which may be due to an error in the best iPhone application that is running on your cell phone.
Well, because this one case makes your cell phone freeze or hang, the touchscreen automatically can’t be used, please! You have to find out the most effective way to turn off your iPhone without a touchscreen.
Well, calm down, there’s a trick of its own, gang. Here’s how to turn off an iPhone that hangs and you can do it simply and quickly.
1. For iPhone 6, 7, or 8
If your iPhone 6, 7, or 8 suddenly freezes or hangs, here’s a guide on how to turn off your iPhone that you can try.
- Step – 1: Press and hold the Power button and Home button simultaneously for 10 seconds or more until the screen turns black and the Apple logo appears.
- Step – 2: After that, you can release the button. Your iPhone will automatically turn off and proceed to restart.
2. For iPhone X or 11
If your iPhone X or 11 is the problem, then the way to handle it will be a little different. Here’s a guide on how to turn off your iPhone that you have to do.
- Step – 1: Press and hold the Volume Down button and the right side button simultaneously for about 10 seconds or so until the screen turns black and the Apple logo appears.
- Step – 2: After that, you can release the button. Your iPhone will automatically turn off and proceed to restart. Thus, you have mastered how to turn off a frozen iPhone.
The final word
So that’s how to turn off the iPhone with or without the power button. What do you think, gang?
Please write your comments below and see you in the next article!